Thursday 9 February 2012

Giovy Jimenez

Giovy Jimenez

Click 2 Access Site


Steve Said...

WOW! The first time I heard her work it put a lump in my throat, simply breathtaking.

Giovy's unique style of country music speaks many words for its self.

The Hispanic-American Singer/Songwriter I feel she deserves to have recognition worldwide.

Her passion and commitment to her work has taken Giovy from Miami. Fl to Nashville Tennessee to date and is continuing to do what she loves.

Giovy had the honour of participating in the ASCAP Song Camp 2010 held at the ASCAP Nashville offices! A weeklong event which brings together top, award-winning songwriters from all genres of music, all in one place, to do what they do best, make beautiful songs!

Since then so many more ventures.

Last year, I had the honour to support Giovy and learn more about her work, "my opinion" She is a pro, kind natured and will always carry support from the public where ever she travels. This female artist has a gift to share.

2012 has many plans for my team and I. However, we wish to continue to push giovys work out there, Our views Giovy hit a clean "10 out of 10" no question.

You can Contact Giovy on Twitter here  @giovyjimenez
Face Book Page
you Tube

Pucci Laveau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Moulon Promotions. All rights reserved.