Thursday 9 February 2012

Kristopher Lamont

Kristopher Lamont
Click 2 Access Site

Steve Said...
"Kris Lamont"
Well he is simply a great person all round, I have a good feeling about Kris.
I think he will go very far with his career followed by his passion for music.

Kristopher's words
He evokes the passion of Stevie Wonder and the debonair ways of Smokey Robinson, all the while, having fun and simply loving what he does! 

Kris is an easy guy to communicate with he is full of humour and jokes, which in my opinion makes him a great artist for fans to approach and talk about his work with ease.

I enjoy talking with Kris and to be honest I hope we will be in the position to bring Kris to the UK perhaps later this year, well I promised him a pint! "He does not forget" LOL.

Well my team and I are willing to support Kris with his journeys forward.

You can contact Kris on Twitter here  @KrisLamontSoul
Face Book Page
You Tube

Steve Moule

1 comments:

Kristopher Lamont said...

I greatly appreciate the write-up and support! I can't quite thank you enough.

Now where's my pint!? LOL


Yours Truly,

Kristopher ;)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Moulon Promotions. All rights reserved.