Thursday 9 February 2012

Lorenza Ponce

Lorenza Ponce
Click To Access Site



Steve Said...

"I find Lorenza very exciting"

Well I met Lorenza for the first time on Twitter 2 years ago! Little did I know about her work as a musician? Okay so i had such a Huge Shock! The woman I was speaking with was very funny and so down to earth. 

She has played alongside some of the biggest names in the World; Ben Folds  Jon Bon Jovi  Sheryl Crow  John Tesh The list just goes on and on.

After listening, to Lorenza's music for my first time! Well of course,I had to follow that up! So I decided to purchase all of her albums.
I soon learnt that Lorenza had so much Talent: Her Musical Credits
In addition she has released five Albums' to date.

Her first Album 1997 "Imago".
Lorenzas second album 2000 "Mystic Fiddler".
Her third  2002 "The Instrumentals".
Forth involvement 2003 "The Song of Songs". Lorenza Ponce (violin); Ben Zebelman (piano); Laurie Braun, Andrew Marston (spoken vocals).Producers: Steve Rosenthal, Lorenza Ponce, Ben Zebelman.
Lorenza's fifth album 2010 "Soul Shifter".

Well for me it is an Honour to stay in contact with Lorenza, My team and I wish Lorenza and her band the very best of luck in the near future.

You can Contact Lorenza on Twitter here @lorenzaponce
 Face Book Page
You Tube


steve moule

28/3/2012






 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Moulon Promotions. All rights reserved.